Monday, April 7, 2008

WordPress contact form plugin - cforms II

cforms II is the contract form plugin for the wordpress blogging platform. It is easy to install and just need to insert a simple script of "create a page" page then you can have a custom contact form there.

WordPress can be a CMS even for static websites, so you probably can have a try on the contact form plug-in that make your life easy and without the need of write a programming script specially for your contact form.



This is the sample of the configuration page, it looks tidy and cool of the design. I was used for this contact form using the testing phase, but i still found that It not suitable for me, because I not very like the way to create a page for contact form, rather I more like to create a folder and put my contact form inside and named as index.php. Anyway, this is the cool contact form plugin I had even seen.

No comments: